Posted on: Nov 20, 2020
- We ask that all patients presenting to Heckert Health Center wear a mask, including children, before entering the building. We will be wearing masks and protective head coverings, so we may look a little different. Just know that underneath we are smiling and happy to see you again!
- Due to COVID-19 in our area, please call/email ahead to schedule your appointment and go over instructions on our new check in procedures and abbreviated hours.
- Please come right on time to your newly scheduled appointment, socially distance 6 feet, we will help get you checked in.
- If the patient is a minor child (under the age of 19), we will be letting one parent in the exam room with the patient. Adults will be one per exam room. We are implementing a "no wait service" at the desk for our patients, so we are requesting no other family members in the waiting area while the patient is in the exam room. For those with large families, we will help you come up with a plan to have everyone scheduled for appointments.
- Based on Madison County's current Directed Health Measures, we are doing our best to keep our communities safe and health. Please know that information is changing rapidly and we may change up how we do things with little notice. Email, Facebook, and our website will be kept up to date with the same information.
We thank you for bearing with us during this pandemic. We stayed home in April to keep our family members safe who are immunocompromised as well as our patient/family members, and we appreciate the fact that we were able to do that. You are all so important to us and to our communities.
Dr. Wende, Dani, and Kathy